Quality Engineer Driver Assistance Systems - Electronics
Job start As soon as possible
For their Quality Department, Audi Brussels is looking for an Engineer specialized in Electronics.
In this position, you will be mainly responsible for the electronic components for driver assistance systems (cruise control, lane change assistant, etc.) of the new Audi e-tron.
As contact person for the various departments (quality, production, logistics, development, suppliers, etc.) for an assigned group of parts, you are responsible for the planning and execution of the quality activities necessary to ensure that objectives for the quality of the purchased parts are met.
· You carry out analyzes for the problems that arise and in cooperation with the supplier, you ensure the implementation of effective measures.
· You are also responsible for defining and implementing preventive measures that avoid repeating mistakes.
· When carrying out analyzes you can make use of a well-equipped lab and measuring center.
· You take care of the complete complaint handling and follow up with the suppliers.
· You liaise with the Research & Development department for the implementation of product and process improvements as part of continuous improvement.
· You carry out problem audits and technical reviews and follow the improvement programs to ensure the Audi quality standard.
· Master in Electronics or Electromechanical engineering or equivalent through experience.
· Relevant work experience in electronics, or a proven interest for this domain, within an industrial environment is a big plus.
· Being familiar with quality techniques and methods used in the automotive sector is a strong asset.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Independent working method and pragmatic approach.
· Good negotiating skills with perseverance, assertiveness and diplomacy.
· Fluency in Dutch and French is required. Knowledge of German is an asset.