One of our client is looking for Business Functional Analyst Senior for a 9 months mission.
For this mission, our client has set itself an ambitious strategic digital transformation program.
Your role and responsibilities include:
- Gather business requirements and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyze and understand the processes of the different departments of the company
- Contribute to build/revise our conceptual and logical models under the supervision of the information architect
- Develop with our architects and with our customers the solutions to be implemented
- Collaborate closely with the product owner, and possibly act as a proxy product owner
- Align with the technical teams so that everything is developed according to specifications
- Responsible for defining test scenarios and monitoring test activities to ensure high quality
- Test new systems against scenarios, verify deliverables and deployments, support end users and provide training
- Ensure the updating of the reference documentation and act as a functional referent for our applications and make proposals for improvement
Your skills & experience :
- You are a motivated and autonomous person with a strong analytical mind
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have at least 1 proven experience on projects in the engineering sector or in the manufacturing sector
- You are a good team-player and a proactive communicator
- You have an analytic mindset
- You can express yourself fluently in one of our two national languages and in English
If you recognize yourself in this job description then please feel free to apply !